Grace for the Moment

Image Credit: Time © Marek Bernat via freeimages.com

There’s a song that says, “He gives us grace for the moment,” and I firmly believe that is true.

So many times, we want grace to cover us at all times. And it is. It is always there helping us when we least expect it. It is not in one big lump, though.

Grace is found in the little moments. Grace finds us when we are weakest. Grace is there when we are lonely.

God gives us grace for the moment because he knows we are human. He knows our minds are frantically trying to figure out the next step…or what tomorrow holds.

He has been reminding me to let go and just be held in His grace. He wants me to just breathe and embrace His grace for the moment, not tomorrow. 

I encourage you to rest in His grace today. He says in 2 Corinthians 12:9, “My grace is sufficient.” That means it is MORE than enough. Remember that!

He will be there for you moment by moment if you will let Him do what He does best – hold you and everything dear to you in the palm of His hand.


My Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web