Weekend Recap

Nothing exciting happened this weekend. We ordered Mexican and had a movie night. We watched InkHeart. Interesting, captivating...just good. It keeps you in suspense. Have any of you seen it? It was a relaxing weekend at home.

We've tried to make Friday movie nights since I can't sit without being in pain at the movie theater. This way I get to enjoy the movie without having to endure the ride back home. Don't get me wrong, I love going to the movie theater, but I've decided it just isn't worth the pain. I know it won't be like this forever. I will be able to go to the movies eventually.

Saturday we didn't get to do anything because of me. I always encourage Mama to get out whenever she wants because I know it does her good. No one wants to be cooped up in the house. She went to Wal Mart for a few things but that was it.

What did you do this weekend? Go to dinner? Stay in? I want to know how my lovely readers spent their weekends.

Comments

Charming Wife said…
I love movie night! We try to do one every weekend with Netflix. Its so relaxing!
BK said…
Sounds like my kind of weekend! We didn't do much either! I had bridals on Friday and Sat and Sun we went to the lake and basically did nothing productive!
Random Musings said…
I love movie night too... Thanks for stopping by I am going to have to come check it out and get caught up!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web