Are They Listening? They Are Now

I'm sure you're all wondering what happened at my doctor's appointment. We've been at a standstill where my pain management is concerned for a while now. I'll explain everything in another post(or two).

We usually go every three months to get refills, discuss what's working and what's now. I've been in a lot of pain here lately. I've been dealing with bursitis pain for about two years. I've been coping pretty well until now. There's a time when I can't deal with this level of pain anymore, and this is it. That's saying a lot because I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

I laid it all out on the table at this appointment. I need some relief. I've had some ups and downs with some doctors, but I think they finally understand that I know what I'm talking about. I know my body. Finally, they decided to have a round table discussion about me. I wholeheartedly approved of this. I told them that they would probably come to a solution if other people were in there. After all, a fresh set of eyes can do wonders for a situation.

I'm supposed hear back from my orthopaedic surgeon on Monday.

I'm thinking about doing a tutorial on how to make sure you can enlarge all of the photos on your blog. Would you be interested?

Comments

Sounds like a good weekend...I would much rather stay home and watch a movie then go to the theater.
Mrs. Realife said…
Eating Mexican = A GREAT weekend!!

Thank you so much for your hugs yesterday…

Tomorrow’s bad day is behind me and today we celebrate with a Fabulous Giveaway!! Thanks, again, for your “virtual hugs” :)

Popular posts from this blog

New URL

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web