Glamping?

I read an article yesterday that I thought was interesting. It was about glamping, which is camping in style. Luxurious bedding, bathrooms, lighting and even maid service. I instantly thought this would appeal to women. The women can go camping worrying about those icky bugs and sleeping on the ground. The men might go along with it because it's still in the middle of the woods. The article talked about places like Africa--even Washington.




How about this one in Canada?



Or this one in Tanzania? These places bring a whole new meaning to the term camping.

I thought this one was interesting. It almost looks like a living room in there. I'm all for roasting marshmellows by the fire, but not sleeping on the hard ground. That hurts my back
I'll admit some of them went a little overboard-a personal butler, bathrooms, and air conditioning?! Men would probably laugh at the thought of this. but it might not be so funny if that's the only way their wives would go. Mrs. Newlywed, this one's for you.

Credits: msnbc.com

Comments

BK said…
I don't think I could ever get Justin to go for that one... ;-)
Meg said…
yep, my kind of camping right there! The canadian one is gorgeous.
aw so sweet! Thank you!!!
ahh... thanks!
Jillian said…
I did mean three years old!! Crazy right?? Thanks for the sweet comments!!
thank you! :)
Jessica said…
I was surprised!! : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Hopsy said…
Thank you for this award!!! I feel so terrible that I have been so busy and unable to comment very much lately. I am trying to get back in to the swing of things now though!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web