Therapy and an Award

Elissa, from 17 and Baking gave me the fabulous lovely blogger award. Elissa is a sweet smart girl who can bake like nobody's business. If you don't know her, you should definitely check her out.




I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 other lovely bloggers.


Melanie at Big Mama

Miranda at A Duck In Her Pond

Whitney at My Journey Toward: The Glamorous Life of a Housewife

Michelle at Oeil Photography

Erin at Just a day in the life of this Mommy

The girls at Four Sisters Farm

Ashley from The Linam 3... soon to be!

Keri at The Boyd Girls

Hopsy at Mongrams and Manicures

Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

I love reading all of your blogs! Thank you for taking the time to comment, they make my day!

I've just finished therapy, so I'm tired. I wanted to post about this award before I forgot. I iced my hip, so I get some relief shortly. I know I haven't said a lot about myself, but I've got something up my sleeve for my two year blogoversary, which is coming up soon!

Edited to add: If you want to comment on this post, click at the top of this post, not the bottom. I've labeled each post to make it easier for you. That's my only pet peeve about this layout. Oh well, I don't know how to change it.

Comments

The Blonde Duck said…
Awww! Thanks for the award! So sweet of you!

I'm sorry your hip hurts. And I want to know what surprise you've got!
Jillian said…
I thought most people stopped by one:) I am going to shoot for 6 months but I want to do a year!
Thanks for the award...hope your hips feel better.
BK said…
Congrats!
tam7777 said…
pretty award
Jillian said…
Happy Fourth to you too!!

Popular posts from this blog

New URL

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web