Short and Sweet


Gifted Hands-Ben Carson

I finished the book Gifted Hands that I wrote about in a previous post. It was an awesome book. The kind of book that makes you wonder what's happening to that person now. It's filled with highs and lows. You'll marvel at Dr. Carson's courage all while trying to process everything that happens. I'm not going to give it all away, go read it. :)

I had kind of a rough weekend, but I was able to sit in the living room for a little while. It was nice to get out of my room. Now that school is out for a few months, I'm hoping to rest up a little bit. I know that things could be much worse.

You can purchase this book on Amazon. They have a different cover than mine because the book was republished in 1996. Don't worry, it's the same book.

*I wasn't compensated in any way for this review. I just shared my opinions of the book because I felt that it was a book worth sharing.*


Comments

The Blonde Duck said…
I hope you feel better! Glad you liked the book!
Anonymous said…
OOh! You have a Ross too! I just love that store! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Megan said…
Rest up! Ross is AMAZING!
Hopsy said…
I need to get myself to a Ross. Everyone always seems to find such great items there!
Tina said…
I just love Ross. If there's a TJ Max or Marshalls near you check them out, they're just as great as Ross's. Hope you feel better!
tam7777 said…
A must read for anyone who needs a lift. Such an awesome story. I love true stories. Nothing like'em.

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web