What a Weekend!

On Friday, my mom decided I needed to get out a little so we went to Anderson. We went to Ross(a clothing store), and I picked up some cute tops for summer.

We ordered takeout from Olive Garden since I couldn't sit any longer. It was so yummy!

Even though we only stayed gone a little over two hours, I was beat when we got home. I told my mom, "If anybody wants to kill me tell them to take me to Anderson!" She just laughed, but I was serious. The minute I laid back down I felt much better. Sitting for longer periods of time is still a work in progress.

Today, I plan to rest. I completed my mission which was to go to Anderson. The interesting thing is that it didn't always hurt me to sit up. I may give you the back story on everything sometime, but I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

Comments

BK said…
Glad that you got to get out for a little bit and got some new tops and Olive Garden! That's always fun and yummy!
Ashley said…
Souhnds like a good weekend, relax and enjoy it! I am having a BBQ tonight at the lake with family, and going to the in-laws campsite tomorrow for a Fish Fry! I need some rest, about to have this baby anyday now!! ;) I love your blog, very cute!
It rained pretty much all weekend, but we had my daughter's baptism.

Popular posts from this blog

New URL

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web