Well, I've been busy with my new internship! You read that right. I am a publishing assistant intern for Tannenbaum Publishing Company! I'm in the process of editing my first manuscript. It's very exciting knowing that I am helping someone else make their dreams come true.
I've also gotten my senior project approved. It will be an inspirational 12 page magazine about people who happen to have a disability. Parents and people who know someone with a disability: What would make you want to read a disability magazine? Colors? Overall feel? The more opinions I have the better.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment