After a few technical issues, my second magazine article is now live on Athena Magazine for Girls website! Click this link to read it. (The website no longer exists, so the link has been removed).
I can't tell you how great it was to talk with Lauren Ricks about her mission trips in various countries. Although we are thousands of miles apart, we are united in our desire to change the world around us. Read the article to find out some of the best and worst parts of her adventures so far! No matter how old you are, you will definitely come away feeling so incredibly grateful for the life you have. I know I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
School is keeping me incredibly busy. I am learning so much about how magazines and newspapers design their pages. It definitely takes patie...
No comments:
Post a Comment