Hey, everyone. I wanted to offer an explanation as to why I haven't blogged. I have been SWAMPED with school work and other things that require my time and energy. One of those things is the beginning of a novel for my creative writing class. It's coming along page by page. I've also been in a significant amount of pain these past few weeks, but I'm trudging along.
I'm having some issues with my wheelchair cushion, so be in agreement with me that the problem will be resolved quickly.
Hope everyone is having a good week! Tomorrow is Friday! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment