Friday, January 16, 2009
Prayer Needed
Please pray for Kelly over at Kelly's Korner. Her newborn is in critical condition. She had trouble breathing immediately. As of now, it's not looking too good. She has been flown to AR Children's hospital. I know this isn't to big for God! Read her latest post for more details. Keep her family in your prayers because this is something that no parent should ever have to endure. I know because my mom was one of those parents. (Click on button to read more of their story).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
School is keeping me incredibly busy. I am learning so much about how magazines and newspapers design their pages. It definitely takes patie...
No comments:
Post a Comment