11 Random Facts
1. I used to wonder what it'd be like to have a sister growing up. As I grew older, I wouldn't trade my brother for the world!
3. I'm behind on reading the books I have saved on my Kindle.
4. Coming up with a magazine name that speaks to me and others haven't taken is harder than it seems. (The title I gave the magazine was just for school project purposes)
5. I cannot draw to save my life! The one thing in art class I was most proud of was a pencil drawing of a church. I got a B on it because I colored it in with colored pencils when it was supposed to be no color. Oops!
6. I'm a huge fan of my mom's photos and one of my goals is to have some of her nature prints ordered in large canvases to hang in my office and/or home one day.
7. I have saved all of my writings from elementary through college in hopes of turning them into a book (or books).
8. I will start on the book about my life this year. I've already done some background work, but sickness and a hesitancy have held me back.
9. I hate coffee.
10. I love fall! The leaves changing are beautiful!
11. I've never been the girl who has her future wedding all planned out. I don't even have a wedding board on Pinterest. Ha! If something is trendy and everyone is doing it, I'll be doing the opposite!
I would have to say any card from my mom because she takes her time to pick out just the right one.
2. How often do you vote (every election, only Presidential elections, not at all)? No need to share your party affiliation!
I vote in almost every election. There have been two local elections that I didn't vote in because I didn't like any of the candidates and/or didn't know them.
3. Fill in the blank: Butter is to bread as writing is to me.
4. What was the best concert you ever been to?
Considering it is the only concert I've ever been to, I would say Backstreet Boys.
5. Forget whether the glass is half full or half empty. What is in the glass?
Juice or Lemonade
6. How does country music make you feel?
I hate country music. The majority of their songs make me feel sad and depressed. I mean, seriously! Most of their songs provide the backdrop to a broken heart, being cheated on, or some other sob story they put to music.
7. What is your go-to spot for a fun night out?
I don't really have a go-to spot. Anywhere with my mom is sure to be fun!
8. What characteristic makes your very best friends stand out from your other friends?
Their loyalty and ability to see all of my weaknesses and not-so finest moments and choosing to love me anyway.
9. Name the last great book you read.
How to Live and Not Die by Norvel Hayes. This book is worth every penny if you are struggling with any kind of sickness or disease. Everything he writes is grounded in Scripture, and teaches you how to use the Bible to get the healing that belongs to you! I can't recommend it highly enough! I am reading it for the second time right now.
10. Finish this sentence: When I hear someone reference Wikipedia I cringe.
11. What ordinary food item would you like Malley’s Chocolates to cover in chocolate?
Bake or Break - her recipes are drool worthy!
A Duck in Her Pond - She makes me laugh!
In This Wonderful Life - Her twins are the cutest!
Angie Seaman Photography - Her photography rocks!
Nalani Jones - Talented writer and friend
Life of the Differently Abled - Sharing her story of CP
Now or Never - A friend who blogs to be positive, but also share parts of herself
Blessed by Brenna- A mother of a beautiful child name Brenna! I just discovered this blog the other day and couldn't quit reading!
Dance, Dance, Dance - My mom's blog. Enough said.
Redhead Riter - Blogger and writer extraordinaire! A must read for laughs and recipes!
Saucy's Sprinkles- Another blogging friend who isn't afraid to tell it like it is!
My questions for you:
What is your least favorite thing to do?
If someone did a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
What is the last movie you saw?
Who is the person that has had the most influence in your life?
You are trapped in an elevator with a person who doesn't speak English. What do you do?
Name your biggest pet peeve?
You are going on a surprise trip. Where would that be?
If your house was on fire, what (not who) would you save first?
Tell me the title of the book closest to you.
What phrase would your friend or spouse say you say the most?
If you had to design a candy to represent you, what would it look like?