Google Friend Connect is going to be gone tomorrow. I had no idea about it or I would have told you sooner. I don't want to lose any of my awesome readers.
You can like my page on Facebook. I always update everyone when I have a new post as well as little things going on in my life.
If you prefer email, you can subscribe to get my latest post right in your inbox.
You can also follow me on Blog Frog.
I hope that everyone will find a new way to read my post. You can also follow me through Networked Blogs on my right sidebar. This is no fun, Google. No fun at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment