What I've been doing

Thanksgiving was wonderful.  We got the awesome opportunity to serve people in our community.  Below is just some of the desserts that people made!



Later on that week. I went to visit my Memaw. I cuddled my little nephew, who is now six months old.  He is learning so much!



I've also been designing some things for my adobe illustrator class Here are two of the projects I've been working on.  A logo for the outreach ministry of our church and something fun that I may use as a desktop background. I'm also working on a poster, but it's not done.



I'll be done with this semester next Tuesday. I can't wait! 





Comments

tam7777 said…
It was a great time during Thanksgiving. The opportunity to serve at GBF was awesome and just to think its only the beginning. Little Mason is getting bigger by the day and he's learning so much. Making memories is such a good thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web

Memories Rewind: Playhouse Parties

Advocating for Another: Inside the Fishbowl