I haven't forgotten about Memories Rewind this week, I promise. I have been unusually tired these past few days, so I just came home and crashed when I got home from school today.
Maybe I will post it this weekend instead of on Wednesday. How does that sound?
It's kind of frustrating when you have things you want to do, but your body has other plans. Just say a prayer that my energy returns soon.
P.S. Here's your daily reminder to nominate me for the top cerebral palsy blog of the year. Go here to vote. I now know that you can vote multiple times a day, so feel free to do that. This is easily done by just typing in the website again and re-entering my blog's URL, which is http://dropletsonajournal.blogspot.com/ Thank you to everyone who has taken time to vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment