Spring Break....Uninterrupted Rest

I'm officially on Spring break! My plans are to rest and watch a little TV. I hardly ever watch TV because I don't have the time. I even took it out of my room for a while because I didn't watch it. Unfortunately, the TV became a welcome distraction while I was recovering from a surgery.

I haven't had the best morning. I woke up in a lot of pain, but I took my medicine. That helped take the edge off. It's nothing a beautiful Spring day can't cure!

What do you like to do on your day(s) off?

Comments

tam7777 said…
just relax your little brain
Hopsy said…
Oh, what sad news. I will keep this family in my prayers and I will also be thinking of you!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web