Exhaustion+Adrenaline=Scattered Thoughts

The Reality of Happily Ever After is giving away a free blog makeover. Who wouldn't want a fabulous makeover for their blog. If you feel uninspired when you look at your blog, go on and enter!

I just got back from PT(physical therapy) so I''m pretty tired and sore. Please pray for the strength to study for my test. I'm a mixture of exhaustion and adrenaline because I there are a few loose ends I need to tie up. Then, I'll be on Spring break!

In other news, I designed a blog button. Yes, you heard that right. It was designed by yours truly. Add it to your blog if your want. It's on my sidebar.

*To put the button on your page: Add a gadget, then put the code in the one that's for HTML*

Comments

BK said…
Good luck on your test!!! Let the thoughts of SPRING BREAK be your motivation!!!!
Meg said…
Good luck, I know how it can be with exhaustion and the dire need to study. You'll do great I'm sure!
Enjoy Spring Break!

When I can, I just relax...and have a glass of wine!
Hopsy said…
I hope you feel better as the day goes on. At least it is Spring Break and you are free as a bird!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web