Telling a Little Bit of Everything

I finally have some free time to post. I've started college, and as I've told people it was harder on my body than my brain (at least for now). :) It's different, but a good different. The classes aren't as long, and my professors are nice. So, we're off to a good start.

One unusual thing that happened today was my professor didn't show up. For my first class, nonetheless. It's not what you think...the last time he checked his schedule, it was a Tuesday/Thursday class, not Monday/Wednesday/Friday. They had to switch some around. Evidently, they didn't make sure the teachers were aware of them. :) Other than that, it was a typical first day of college.

Therapy is progessing, slowly but surely. That's expected when you've had ongoing health problems. For right now, I'm going to therapy right after school, so we don't have to make mutiple trips. We're taking it day by day. I've learned not to take things so seriously. I still have to work on that though.

I know I've been posting about my life, but I don't want to give away all my secrets too early. I want to keep you interested and change it up a little. If you know what to expect, you might quit reading.
Ialso plan on compling many things that I written into a book. Many of you may think I won't have anything to write about if I post everything from that assignment and beyond. My response to that is," By the time I'm ready to write my book, I'll have PLENTY to write about. I have enough experiences everyday to add at least a whole other chapter! Really, if you stop and think about it, we all do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Memories Rewind: Laughing in the Night