Daily Challenge: One Thing I Love About Myself

Today is day 4 of the one thing I love about myself challenge. One thing I love about myself is my ability to live simply. I'm a person who is easy to please. I don't need a lot of material things to be happy.

Many people want the latest and greatest. They think that will fill that void. For me, you could give people a lot of stuff and they would still be empty on the inside.

When I live simply, it is freeing. It gives me the chance to love life more fully. I looked up the definition of simple and one the synonyms is uncomplicated. I like that perspective. I do try to live an uncomplicated life. I want my life and mind to be at peace, so I try to rid myself of any unneccessary things and/or drama.

What about you? What do you love about yourself? Do you live simply?


My Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New URL

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web