He Was Raised




Image Credit © Tomb Garden of Jesus 5 M Nota via free images.com
That fateful day came
When the weight of humanity fell on His shoulders
They all trembled at the sight
He said don’t worry, my child, for you are mine
I can carry this pain, it is mine

Go on don’t weep for Me
This has to be done for humanity
I will be raised in a few days

I will be raised for the hurting
I will be raised for the unlovable
I will be raised to bring peace
I will be raised for you

It will be worth it, My child
Leave all your burdens at My feet
My blood will erase the pain
Cause it’s a covering

I was raised for the hurting
I was raised for the unlovable
I was raised to bring peace
I was raised for you

So, go on to the Father,
He’s waiting with open arms
He died on that Cross for all of us
He died to deliver you
So what are you waiting for?

My Signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New URL

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web