I recently received a $10 gift certificate from shoebuy.com in my email. I don't have any plans to buy anything right now, so I thought I'd give it to one of you! They have lots of things on their website, and I'd hate to see this go to waste!
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me what you're reading or plan to read this summer! I'll pick a winner on Friday since the certificate expires on Saturday, the 16th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment