My first article for Athena Magazine for Girls is now live on the website! I have dreamed of this day, and it's finally here. It was awesome getting to know Kirstie Logan! Through our many emails, I got to know some of her passions and struggles. She is the epitome of determination and beauty despite all of the things she has gone through in her life. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. Lots of great stuff to be found in February's issue! Visit this link to read it. (Athena Magazine for Girls website no longer exists).
I can now say I have a friend who lives in England, which is so cool! Technology unites us in ways that people never thought possible years ago.
Leave me a comment to let me know what you thought about it! Don't forget to take a few minutes to subscribe to the magazine so you'll never have to worry about missing any of the awesome things to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Longest Goodbye
This is what I said it felt like when describing what we have gone through with my grandmother. For four years, we've watched her slip a...
-
I was recently having a conversation with some other people. A really thought-provoking question was asked. "What event do you wish you...
-
I wrote this almost a month ago, but I thought this was the right time to post it. Rain on a Tin Roof by digifishmusic Please click the ...
-
I just came through another major surgery at 14. I slowly walked the hallway of the hospital as I was trying to prepare myself to meet my ne...
No comments:
Post a Comment