Friday, April 08, 2011

7 things you probably don't know about me...


I have been super busy with school. I've been finishing a paper and working on a digital story. I can't post it yet, but I will when it's done! I'm really proud of the work me and me classmate did. Stay tuned for that. I wanted to take a minute to thank Barbra from Chasing Metamorphsis for the Stylish Blogger award. It's been awhile since I received an award, so thank you!

Here are the rules:


Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award .


Share 7 things about yourself.


Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.


Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.


7 Things About Me


1. I don't eat candy very often.


2. I love jazz music!


3. I'm strong willed and sometimes stubborn.


4. Given the choice between watching TV or a movie, I'd pick a movie any day.


5. I love to read, but lately I've just been reading textbooks.


6. I wish I could rock a super short hairstyle, but I don't think it would suit me.


7. My daddy wanted to name me Scarlett Rose.


I pass this award on to: all of you! I can't pick just 15 blogs right now, so if you want to participate, go ahead. :)

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I can relate to the textbook thing. Unassigned reading becomes such a treat when you've spent months reading through stuff that doesn't always interest you. Good luck on your paper!

The Blonde Duck said...

My dad wanted to name me Chandra.