Memories Rewind: Who knew MyScene could be a Personal DJ?

I need to give a little background on this story. Some of you are thinking, What in the world is MyScene, people already have their own space, do they really need their own scene too?! MyScene was popular with tween girls. You know the ones who are too old to play with Barbies, but still like to dress up dolls? Yeah, I'm talking about those girls.

MyScene is an interactive website that lets you go on shopping sprees, paint your nails, go to the beauty salon and even to a movie premier or two...virtually of course.

One night my cousins begged me to come into the computer room and pull up MyScene for them. I did. It was a little slow to load, but when it did you knew it. The MyScene theme song started playing its little catchy tune. That was all it took for my little cousin to start dancing and goofing off. Before I knew it, we had the music turned up singing our hearts out. My Granddaddy wanted to get in on the fun so he joined us in the sun room.

"What is that playing on the computer? he asked. "It's MyScene, Granddaddy my youngest cousin answered with a dumbfounded look on her face."

"Oh, I kind of like that he said. Turn it up a little." Oh no, I thought. Granddaddy wants me to turn it up? Well, I didn't know what was going to happen next.

He started moving his arms up and down while bobbing his head up and down. My youngest cousin thought this was hilarious. Imagine the music and laughter all woven together to create this feeling of fun in the old and the young.

I dare you to not start singing along to the video below.
*We only paid attention to the part that starts at the 20 second mark and ended at 24 mark because my younger cousin didn't know all of the words*

Comments

tam7777 said…
cute

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web