I Feel Good (Na Na Na Na Na Na)

Why? It's snowing of course! Now, to some of you, this may not be a big deal, but where I live it never snows. All classes are cancelled, yay! This gives me an extra day to study, not that I need it, but it's always nice.

I love how everything turns white, no matter what the ground looks like underneath, for a day or so, everything looks pretty. When it melts, it's back to reality--the reality of school, responsibility... . But for now, I get to relax, and ponder what I'm going to do with all of this free time.

Well, it's not really free time, it will be time spent for last minute reviewing and getting ahead on homework.

P.S. That post that I promised about the things I love is on its way, I just have to get a few more pictures.

Comments

The mascara is made by Bare Escentuals. You can go to BareEscentuals.com or a Beauty Store like Sephora or Ulta.

I really like it. I hope your mom does as well!
Hollie said…
awwww, i wish he had snow here!!
Love your snowman! And she's even fashion forward with the scarfs! hahaaa

And she just screams the name Frostina......Frostina McScarferson
Mrs. Realife said…
She's so cute! We didn't get nearly enough snow to make a snow{wo}man --

I'd call her "Texas Paulina" -- She looks like a Texan Snow-woman ;0)

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web