Just a Quick Post

School is keeping me incredibly busy, so that's why I haven't posted in awhile.

One of my classes is very small, only seven people total. It's very interesting to watch how people change week to week. When I first came into the class only two people offered to help. As the weeks have passed, a person who always brushed me off is starting to come around. On the other hand, some people still haven't changed, but oh well. I live my life for me, not to please anyone else.

I've been stressed over this one class for awhile now. Needless to say, last week's class was the best it had ever been! And to top it off, I actually did better on the assignment than I thought I would. Ninety percent of the time the things that we worry about, never happen.

Life can be so hectic, but thankfully I have at least two (that I see regularly) people who will kindly remind me of the importance of breathing. It's good to have people in your life that keep you grounded, and remind you to take a step back and look and what is really important.



Comments

BK said…
Glad to hear it's going well! And don't worry... what will be, will be!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web