Where oh Where has my Title Gone?

I've never had the titles of my posts show up on people's sidebars or G0ogle Readers. I always wondered why because it bugged me that I couldn't fix it. I've always put the title in the post and bolded it so it would stand out. Clever, huh?

I've finally figured out the problem (thanks to some searching on the Blogger help forum): The title wasn't enabled to show up. I have no clue how it got changed because I have another blog for a class that has always had a space for the title. Since I was frustrated, I wanted to make sure that none of you ever go through that. If you do, you can always bookmark this post in case you forget what to do.

To make the titles of your posts show up, click on Settings, Formatting, and then scroll down until you see Show Title Field. Make sure Yes is selected.

P.S Since my title now shows, I have the option of changing the size of it to smaller or larger. I want to get your opinion on which one you like best since you are the ones reading it. Vote in the poll on my left sidebar for the one you want!

Comments

BK said…
I was just wondering the other day why I never saw your titles or if you didn't title them, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

New URL

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web