Ch- Ch-Changes

I'm in the process of updating my blog. If some things look funny, just know it's all going to be fine! Those of you who have visited me in the last hour probably think your eyes are playing tricks on you...they're not. This will all be over soon and we'll all have a nice pretty blog to look at!

When you visit tomorrow, my blog should be ready for its closeup. We'll celebrate with oldies and stories of the crazy things that have happened to us these past few days.

UPDATE: I've picked a layout that I like, but it has moved some of my comments around. For example, the comment from my last post has now moved to today's post (I now know that the comments section for every post is at the top instead of the bottom). This is a new kind of Blogger template, so I guess you could say I'm taking it for a test drive. I will have music back as soon as a I can figure out a way to make the playlist smaller. Any ideas?

Comments

Tanya said…
Prayers said...hope that sweet baby is ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Freewriting Day 19: Tangled Web

Memories Rewind: Granny’s Clothesline

Advocating for Another: Inside the Fishbowl